CFN is seeking an external contractor with experience in Indigenous Knowledge and western science to develop a Research and Monitoring Framework to address regional-scale environmental stewardship monitoring priorities, so that Nations can continue to strengthen their stewardship planning, decision making, and self-determination. The expected project completion date is March 2024.
For all details, please see the full Request for Proposal – RMS Research and Monitoring Framework (pdf).
- Description of the proponent’s understanding of the project.
- Proposed approach to the project.
- Proposed timelines and associated costs for the workplan.
- Statement of the proponent’s qualifications outlining experience relevant to the project, including experience/relationships with First Nations (preferably BC Coastal First Nations).
- References – names and contact information for 3 clients for whom the proponent has performed similar work in the last 5 years.
- Resumes (< 3 pages) highlighting relevant experience of the proponent and any subcontractors.
- Maximum page count is 15 (not including resumes).
- Submit your RfP as a Word or PDF document to Aroha Miller, Program Manager, Coastal First Nations firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “RfP R&M Framework”
- Proposal Submission Deadline: September 4, 2023, at 11:59 pm PST.
- Notification of selection: The Program Manager will notify the successful proponent by email.