CFN is looking for a Reception/Administrative Assistant to work at the front desk of our downtown Vancouver office. This role also provides comprehensive administrative support to the Operations Team, managers, employees, committees and the Board of Directors.
For all details, please see the full job posting: Reception/Administrative Assistant (pdf).
- Reports to: Director of Operations
- Location: Vancouver, In Person
- Start Date: Immediately
- Salary Range: $46,000 to $48,000 per annum (negotiable, commensurate with experience)
- Status: Full-Time, Permanent
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 9, 2023, at 5pm PST.
- A letter of interest, outlining how your previous experience and education would support this position.
- The most recent C.V.
- Contact information for two references.
The successful candidate must provide references and a clear criminal records check. We encourage applicants to submit applications as soon as possible, as applicants will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Persons of Indigenous ancestry will be given preference. s16(1) CHRA.